Join diversity and inclusion expert, Simma Lieberman, “The Inclusionist,” for a free one-hour teleseminar, “Practical, Simple Ways to Champion Diversity and Build Inclusion,” on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT) to learn how you can take your organization to the next diversity and inclusion level.
Simma will share ten actions (from her new E-Book “110 Ways to Champion Diversity and Build Inclusion”)
Don’t wait for everyone to “get on board,” or for a massive change. Be part of the change and ride the crest of the diversity and inclusion wave. There are actions you can take now and every single day, that don’t take a lot of time, resources or money to build an inclusive culture.
Join diversity and inclusion expert Simma Lieberman, The Inclusionist,” to hear new ideas and actions.
Topics to be covered include:
* How to make people feel included first thing in the morning
* Simple ways to destruct conscious and unconscious bias
* What to do when you’re uncomfortable with people who are different than you
* How to help new employees feel welcome
* What you need to know about working with people from different generations
* How very small actions can go viral and create big change
Simma will be interviewed by marketing expert Linda Popky, of Leverage2Market Associates.
Register Here Now