Extraordinary Mastermind Success Group for Your Small Business in 2011
Do you own a small business, and want to be extraordinarily successful in 2011? Would you be willing to invest 90 minutes a month to grow your business?
If your answer is yes, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join one of our Small Business Mastermind Groups to help you achieve the results you want.
What you’ll get from participating:
• A chance to discuss challenges, learn new ways to develop your employees, increase your customer base, and share best practices with other high-performing small business owners.
• A monthly teleconference for six months that will focus on specific strategies that will that will help you, your employees and your business be more successful. Areas Of focus include:
– How to provide breakthrough customer service that results in repeat and new business
– New ways to be seen and heard by your target market
– How to develop an inclusive culture that empowers employees to make decisions that help your business grow
– New strategies to maximize and leverage employee talent
– How to be seen as a leader and not just an owner
Program requirements and details:
– No more than eight participants in each mastermind group
– Your business must have been in operation for at least one year.
– Between sixteen and one hundred employees
– A 6-month commitment and willingness to take action and be accountable
– One 90-minute Mastermind conference per month which will be recorded if you can’t attend every call.
– Two one-to-one coaching calls anytime during the program
The cost of the program is only $795. That’s a small investment for the opportunity to make a huge impact on your business and your bottom line.
If you’re a 1.5 million dollar a year business and you improve sales by just 1%, you’ll have spent $795 for a return of $15,000.
The first mastermind group begins the week of January 25, 2011.
Reserve your spot by January 17, 2011 or register by January 10, 2011, and pay only $725.
To register or get more information:
call 510-527-0700 or email Simma@SimmaLieberman.com